Voter Registration Info
New State Law requires State of Tennessee or federal issued photo ID at time of voting.
You may register if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen
- Are 18 years of age or older by election day
- Are a resident of Tennessee
- Have not been convicted of a felony or, if convicted, had voting rights restored by court order or pardon
The registration deadline is 30 days before Election Day.
You do not have to declare a political party in Tennessee.
You should check your status if you:
- Move outside your county
- Move within the county but fail to transfer your registration and did not vote for two November general elections
- Have had full rights restored by court order or pardon
- Change your name and also want to change your voter registration
You may register in person:
- At the Bradley County Election Commission
- Motor vehicle office when applying for a driver’s license
- Human Services
- Some designated government offices
Take proof of residence, such as a driver’s license, tax receipt, or car registration.
You may apply to register by mail using this form:Mail-In-Application For Voter Registration
If you are having problems opening the Mail-in-Application you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view registration application above.
You may also obtain this form from:
- Bradley County Election Commission Office
- Post offices
- Some city/county government offices
You will receive your voter registration card by mail. Your voting precinct and voting districts are listed on it.
If you register by mail, you must vote in person the first time you vote. You are not registered to vote until you receive a Voter Registration Card
Mail your application to:
Bradley County Election Commission
155 Broad Street NW
Cleveland, TN 37311